- "Wenn man Dummheiten macht, müssen sie wenigstens gelingen."
-- Napoleon Bonaparte
- "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
-- Groucho Marx
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
-- Winston Churchill
- "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
-- Robert Wilensky
- "I drank what?"
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain
- "You don't ask a bricklayer how to bake bread and you don't ask a baker how to build a s**thouse."
- "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils."
-- Hector Berlioz